Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nascar buys ARCA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john843

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Nascar buys ARCA Reply with quote

As I'm sure most of you have heard, Nascar has bought (or is in the process of buying) ARCA. I wonder what plans they have for it even though from what I've seen they are going to run it for the time being much like it is as a stand-alone entity.

John
sentsat71

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that down the road, what ARCA is/was will just become a footnote for NASCAR......
Jim N

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be correct sentsat71, but I think there might be something else at work with this purchase. The Xfinity series is struggling and the Truck series is sucking swamp water. I wonder if there may be a plan to merge one or both of these series with ARCA to streamline the process of getting the younger talent to Monster Energy. Although, the now public announcement that NASCAR is for sale may upset the apple cart so to speak.
George Andrews

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should start a Go Fund Me page to buy both NASCAR & ARCA ??? Confused:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: