Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup Race 3 - Caraway Speedway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup Race 3 - Caraway Speedway Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7ahuCHGbM

KS: Pride will clash with heartache as the 9 drivers of the Fantasy Cup Series mix it up here at Caraway Speedway in beautiful Sophia, North Carolina for the running of the Snap-On 150! Hello, everyone, I'm Ken Squier and standing in for my usual colleague Darrell Waltrip is my good friend and longtime announce partner, the 2 time NASCAR Grand National Series champion, Ned Jarrett. Darrell, of course being in Richmond, Virginia covering the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race.

NJ: Thank you, Ken. It's a pleasure to share the booth with you once again. I think we're in for some great racing at this track.

KS: And we take you trackside for the opening ceremony.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and remove your hats for our national anthem."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc

"And now, race fans, here with the most famous words in motorsports, let's hear it for our grand marshall, Snap-On Incorporated CEO, Nicholas T. Pinchuk!"

NTP: On behalf of all of us at Snap-On, drivers, start your engines!

Green Flag

KS: And we are underway here at Caraway Speedway! Ricky Marcis getting a great start as he stays neck and neck with number 96 machine of pole sitter Lee "Spud" Loggins. And they make their way down the back stretch.

NJ: And Rob Stofel's gonna get the edge on last week's winner, JR Sealey for 3rd.

KS: They come off of turn 4 for the first time. Loggins has a slight bobble and Ricky Marcis will lead the first lap by about a car length.

Lap 41

NJ: Look at this, three abreast for the 5th position!

KS: Vader, Georgia, and Strutlin side by side off of turn 4. And that Razorback Motorsports Buick powers its way through to take the position.

NJ: And you'd never know this was only her third race in a stock car with how smooth she made that look.

Lap 70

KS: And Georgia again with a huge run from the outside will put her boss, the man they call Razorback, back in 4th.

NJ And the battle for the lead has not changed or waned one bit. Loggins and Marcis have been putting on their own show swapping the lead for about the 11th or 12th time in this event.

Lap 98

KS: Trouble in turn 4! The leader, Lee Loggins sliding to the apron in a huge cloud of smoke. The engine apparently giving way and what a heartbreaker. Top 2 for 2/3 of this event and now his Chevy will not make it to the end.

Lap 101

NJ: And how is this for a twist, Ken? The entire field takes 4 tires except for the 19 Ford of Edward Carl who takes only right sides.

KS: He went from 9th to 3rd with that gutsy call by crew chief Nuckle Buster. And the green flag falls once again for the 71 of Marcis and the 71g of Georgia.

Lap 129

KS: To the outside goes Georgia trying to make a run on Marcis' in that Ford! Not gonna happen and now the 19 of Edward Carl sticking his nose into the picture!

NJ: What a comback for this team. 2 DNF's in the first 2 events of the season and now they're in the hunt for the lead.

Lap 142

NJ: And something is amiss on the 71 of Ricky Marcis. He's slowing up and making his way to the pits. And I think he, like Lee Loggins, may have had an engine failure.

KS: We stay green here at Caraway Speedway as the battle for the lead is now between the Buick of Georgia and the Ford of Carl!

White Flag

KS: One lap to go! Can the rally driver from Wales hold off the Subway Ford of Edward Carl? He takes a look to the inside and Georgia slams the door as they come out of turn 2. She's got a mirrorful of Carl as they barrel down the back stretch.

NJ: And he'll try it one more time in turn 3! He's got his foot in the door and he's closing in.

KS: Out of turn 4! Georgia will come off the high side. Now she's got a run! She will win the Snap-On 150 here at Caraway! What a valiant effort by the 19 though. Last to 2nd on a gutsy call on pit road!

NJ: And JR Sealey's gonna come home in 3rd followed by Hick Strutlin in 4th, Rob Stofel in 5th, and Merling Starlin in 6th.

KS: Darth Vader will be the last to cross the line for 7th with Ricky Marcis and Lee "Spud" Loggins both with engine troubles rounding ot the field in 8th and 9th. What a dominating performance we're seeing from Razorback Motorsports. 2 weeks in a row their cars have taken home the victory.

NJ: And an impressive performance by that 19 team for Ross Racing. Coming just short of that coveted top spot on the board.

KS: Indeed. For Ned Jarrett, I'm Ken Squire. Thank you for joining us. We'll see you next week in Montpelier, Indiana for the Applebee's 200!
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I'm not in this, I enjoy reading these. Well done....
Lee "Spud" Lo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drats...had a real bullet for qualifying but she just couldnt make the distance. No worries, got plenty more strong engines, we'll be ready for next week.
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sundance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Heard from JR Sealy Reply with quote

on getting out of his car

http://www.moviewavs.com/0093677609/WAVS/TV_Shows/Mash/mhspfy.wav
Sundance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: And this from Vader to Georgia Reply with quote

http://www.moviewavs.com/0093677609/WAVS/Movies/Star_Wars/impresiv.wav
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: