Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stoney’s Decals question

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
18degrees

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Stoney’s Decals question Reply with quote

Are these the “cut close to the decal” sheets or are they die-cut?

Also, anyone who has a line for these decals, and would be willing to help me out, please send me a PM.

Thanks.
martinfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoney's decals are all ALPS printed, so that means they require a little bit extra work , and yes, you have to cut each one, as its basically printed as one giant decal.

The best thing to do is clear coat them first, I use TS 13, and that just helps them with extra strength, the paper is very thin and it makes it easier to handle.

You will want to clear after you have applied them, they will rub off with handling, so they need to be protected.

To order, you need to message him on Facebook, Jason Stonerock, I dont know any other means to contact him.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/74412443@N07/albums
Hot Wheels

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great decals...no problems at all Cool
18degrees

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don’t have Facebook so that’s out. And i have no desire to join his forums, plus there is some sort of implied warning about joining just to have access to his decals.

Lemme just throw this out- if anyone is willing to order a single sheet for me and ship it to me after you get it- paypal up front to cover the decal and original shipping, plus a few bucks for you to ship to me, plus a few bucks to you for the favor.

I even have the stock number for the decal.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.
Reyst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

18degrees wrote:
Well, I don’t have Facebook so that’s out. And i have no desire to join his forums, plus there is some sort of implied warning about joining just to have access to his decals.

Lemme just throw this out- if anyone is willing to order a single sheet for me and ship it to me after you get it- paypal up front to cover the decal and original shipping, plus a few bucks for you to ship to me, plus a few bucks to you for the favor.

I even have the stock number for the decal.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

No need for a Facebook account or to join his forum to order. He used to be a member here, but left after a bunch of things went down. If there is a sheet you are interested, PM me and I’ll see what we can do to get it to you.

The warning on the site is for those people who insist on demanding a certain sheet of decals be done, only to disappear once they are completed or change their minds once a cartograph Verision is created.

Let me know
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out that Stoney has stolen my ID name 'Dave Van' AND the avatar image I use on 99% of the net forum sites. I'd have a true issue dealing with someone that does this out in the open. I have filed a complaint with Pro Boards on impersonation and infringement. We'll see.....
Reyst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
I just found out that Stoney has stolen my ID name 'Dave Van' AND the avatar image I use on 99% of the net forum sites. I'd have a true issue dealing with someone that does this out in the open. I have filed a complaint with Pro Boards on impersonation and infringement. We'll see.....

Dave,

I can speak for Stoney on this matter. It is not him who is posting as “Dave Van”. But thanks for filing a complaint. I have been doing business with Stoney for almost 10 years and he is nothing but a stand up guy and always has come through for me. Thanks for reminding me why I left this place in the first place.
Rob Spires
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

18degrees’ question has been answered. This thread has run its course.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: