Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Body for Custom 250CC Midget and 60's Midget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jbeckerfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:14 pm    Post subject: Need Body for Custom 250CC Midget and 60's Midget Reply with quote

I have been wanting to make custom replicas of both my fathers and grandfathers race cars. There are a ton of winged midget blanks out there but they are all Outlaws, which is not what we ran. Can anyone suggest a good kit for a mid 90's 250CC replica? I am also looking to do the same for my grandfathers Midget, which was also a 250. I am pretty much open to diecast or plastic model. I just need good blanks, the larger the better. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

jh63fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check with Mike's Decals under resin bodies and parts. I think under sprint cars or one of the headings there is a car that looks like the second one. Maybe something there close to the first that you could modify.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: