Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Revell Ford Fusions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Papadoc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:32 pm    Post subject: Revell Ford Fusions Reply with quote

Are there any big body differences between the 2015 Snaptite kit ad the 2017 Glue kit?

As someone who is not super concerned with pinpoint accuracy, but do want the decals to fit, should I stick to certain years for each kit?

I remember hearing something about the noses being different
BrianP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference is the surround for the lower “fog lamp” areas. The snap kit does the 2013-2015 cars and the glue kit is correct for 2016-2018 Fords
bigryan18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glue kit represents the more rounded nose for the 2016 Fusion.I would suggest looking at pics on Jayski so you can see the differences between the two
Papadoc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: