Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1/24 Lindberg Police Car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Street and Muscle Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xracer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:23 pm    Post subject: 1/24 Lindberg Police Car Reply with quote

Not sure where to put this build. It is street and being an interceptor it is muscle. I started this late last year and got caught up in finishing up a lot of half built projects then covid came and went. I just took it off the shelf to try and finish before I start my Khane 2005 Charger. It's a decent kit for Lindberg, well detailed engine, chassis and interior. I am painting it up as a 2006 Massachusetts State Police interceptor, my home state obviously. I am at the point where the engine, chassis and interior are done and am now working on the body. John

Last edited by Xracer on Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xracer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real deal. John
TiminToledo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work!
Xracer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I have the wheels on and the door protective molding on the front and rear doors. I added the rear tail light housing and need to paint the lens cover clear red. I also need to paint the front headlight housing and turn signal along with the front grill insert. I want to get all the parts possible on the body before I start masking for the main body 2 tone scheme. John

Xracer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost ready to paint, just mask lights and grill then door posts and top of doors. I have the darker blue so I will do that first, need to order the light blue. John
Xracer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First color done. A little seepage under the masks but nothing that's not fixable. John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Street and Muscle Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: