Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Pibb decals?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:22 am    Post subject: Mr Pibb decals? Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a source for Mr. Pibb decals like what are seen in this shot of the 1994 #27 McDonalds T-bird?

I'm in the midst of gathering decals for a future build of this car and have several copies of the Monogram kit decal, which do not include them.
Both 1993 and 1994 versions of the #27 had them in same 3 positions, on both C-pillars and the trunk lid.

Also, does anyone know what that round shaped sponsor is on the rear qtr panel just behind the wheel & in front of the Snap-on logo?

TIA
Keith Wallace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McDonaldland Team Racing
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr Pibb decals? Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I made both of those decals for someone in the past. I can probably print some for you if that will work. Let me know.

AMB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies here.

None of the shots I've come across are high enough resolution to be able to 'see' what that round logo was.

Mprmprmpr - I would definitely be interested in some of those decals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: