Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about a vendor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:40 am    Post subject: Question about a vendor Reply with quote

Has anyone done business with Star Models? What was your experience with them? Please p.m. me with good or bad results with them. Thanks for your reply's.
supergluek5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:55 am    Post subject: Star models Reply with quote

Mark J,

Steve is great to work with. Ordered from him several times with no problems

Supergluek5
bangor boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely excellent to deal with. Bought a couple of quality resins and a Mercury Cougar kit from him. Easy to deal with and all the goods were well packed and promptly shipped. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

I regularly scan his site for items I didn't know I needed..
MarkJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a follow up on Star Models. Steve was great to do business with and I did the whole transaction by email and was able to pay him with a money order. His price for the model was way below anybody else I checked into. I also like that he uses priority mail. The model was factory sealed and the box was perfect. I noticed some resin kits he has that I might be interested in, in the future. Thank you Supergluek5 for bringing him to my attention and Bangor Boy you were so right about your recommendation.
martinfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive bought a few kits from Star Models, each time was flawless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: