Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aston Martin Ulster - Matchbox 1:32

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firefly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:19 pm    Post subject: Aston Martin Ulster - Matchbox 1:32 Reply with quote

I started this Matchbox 1:32 kit over 20 years back and I think I paused on figuring out how to super detail the wire wheels and radiator grille. Gave up on that and decided to finish as out-of box.
I must say this is a nice little kit! Parts fit nicely. Detail is very good for its scale. The only mod I am working on is getting the fenders to sit down closer to the tires. just some extra filing of the fender brackets and suspension pieces. Still a ways to go from what I show here.
This is a project I have been able to make time for in my 'work-from-home' schedule. A pleasure to build.

Gary66
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice. Those smaller scales have good kits available.
joe b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it, looks great.

joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: