Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Decal Preview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:59 am    Post subject: Decal Preview Reply with quote

This is the decal for "Lil" Bud Moore's 1965 Chevelle Short Track Car..I had to speculate on several things on this car I could only find 3 Pics of the car so I had to do a best Guess on the roof and truck numbers. I am not sure the car had them but from what I can find at tracks he may have ran the car some had a rule that the roof number had to be on the car while others did not. This pic shows the decal before the final work and the items in Blue will be white on the decal.
I hope some of you like it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: