Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hog City Speedway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:51 pm    Post subject: Hog City Speedway Reply with quote

So, ever since I dismantled Razorback Speedway a while back, I've been planning a newer, larger, and cooler racing board game. I live in the "BBQ capitol of the world" (Lexington, NC) so I figured why not name it something based off of that. The track itself is completed and fits 1/64 scale cars. I'll unveil the whole thing upon completion but in the meantime, I figured I'd post the artwork for the front grandstand.

Textures and assets came from all over Google Images but the shots of the crowd and flag man were scanned and edited off of an old Hardee's Funmeal Pack for Days of Thunder.

Old Track: https://www.deviantart.com/therockinstallion/art/NASCAR-Board-Game-611241814
1fozziebear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool and good idea.

I'm probably going to buy some of those photo-realistic card stock buildings on eBay in 1/64 and 1/32 for my slot car tracks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: