Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HARIBO - Fujimi Porsche 911 GTR3R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: HARIBO - Fujimi Porsche 911 GTR3R Reply with quote

Here is a blast from the past... I had painted this quite awhile ago and then was not happy with the TS13 i used as my 2K had gone off, but when i sprayed the #25 Bud car i had this one rubbed back and waiting for a shine which it got.
Decals are Hobby Design and go down well and have a nice sheen to them. I did this quickly while i was meant to be working in the garden, the rain came down so i went inside....thing is the sun came out and i wasn't done, but anyway i got a start...
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

I have been playing around with this one again, this time working on the chassis a little.
It is a shame to do too much in the way of details as this is all covered up by plates for the floorpan.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Managed to play with this between other house projects, just using the old Testors Metalisers for the colours, and just making it look neat as there are floor panels that will hide all of this except for looking through the sides.
Just decided to use some CF decal for the front splitter, just to break up the black paint.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

In the process of cleaning up the started builds this one is back out yet again. I have been working on the interior tub and adding a few details, some wiring and just trying to do some highlights with paint.

Shunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little bit more progress and getting close to being able to wrap this one up. I am using wheels from SMS Productions and they are very well done, Michael does an excellent job with his products.

Shunter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to put this one to bed now, there is a competition coming in just under a month so i need to complete it now.

A quick mock up with the body on the check it all fits together..

Shame to hide all of this..

So this should be all done in a day or so.
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW A Great looking build Thanks for posting pics of it
Bill J

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice Porsche. Gummi Bears are nice too Very Happy
Henryjint

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY nicely done!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: