Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

olds cutlass reference picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sebss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: olds cutlass reference picture Reply with quote

i looking to build a olds cutlass 81-87
in need some engine bay and interior ref pic of the Ricky Rudd
gatorade olds cutluss
thanks for the help
80GoldenEagle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked in my pictures and I only have 4 shots of the Gatorade Cutlass. Two from the Daytona 500, one from the Richmond 400 and one grainy screenshot from the Carolina 500. No underhood or interior shots, sorry. If you are interested in these, let me know and I'll post them.
Tom M.
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would expect most of their cars, especially the early-season cars, to have been cut-down 115" cars. Those were Banjo chassis and you can use photos of the Monte Carlo from '79-'80 for much of the reference since those would have been the chassis that were used.
sebss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

80GoldenEagle wrote:
I looked in my pictures and I only have 4 shots of the Gatorade Cutlass. Two from the Daytona 500, one from the Richmond 400 and one grainy screenshot from the Carolina 500. No underhood or interior shots, sorry. If you are interested in these, let me know and I'll post them.

if you have some picture please post im,thanks
80GoldenEagle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the only two worth putting on here. The others are just enough to tell what car and what make of car. Not sure who to credit these to either. Hope they help.

sebss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot
Viperguy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any one know how good the resin Cutlass body is from Mike's? I've gotten a few from others and they have been nightmares and a few that weren't bad?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: