Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup Race 6 - Nodak Speedway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup Race 6 - Nodak Speedway Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlpPF8RKhfI

KS: Hard and fast; a phrase means something that is clear and definitive. Your options are simple. You either conquer or let yourself be conquered. Hello everyone, I'm Ken Squire alongside Darrell Waltrip. Welcome to the penultimate race of the season; the AC Delco 100 at Nodak Speedway.

DW: Ken I'm not sure I know how to spell penultimate but I certainly know what it means. You've got 2 races to go, 1 chance to gain momentum before the final race, and ZERO tolerance for mistakes. You wanna strike a little fear into the hearts of your competitors. The points leader Terry Grant wants the field to KNOW they can't beat him while the rest of the field's thinkin', "Oh yes we can!"

KS: Who will make that statement by the end of the night? Who can rise to the challenge of Terry Grant who has been so consistant this season? In 100 laps around this 3/8 of a mile dirt track, we'll see who has the guts to achieve the glory when we end our season in Darlington next week. And now we go trackside for the opening ceremony.

"Ladies and gentlemen please rise and remove your hats for the playing of our national anthem."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39e5dOc7AU

"And now, with the most famous words in motorsports, please welcome our grand marshal, 11-NBA championship winning head coach and North Dakota native, Phil Jackson."

PJ: Drivers, start your engines.

Green Flag

DW: Boogity boogity boogity!! Let's go diggin' in the dirt, drivers!

KS: And talk about hard and fast! Darth Vader flying off the outside in turn 2. He'll draw dead even with polesitter JR Sealey as they now sail through turns 3 and 4. Vader takes the lead at the line.

DW: Ol' Razorback ain't done with him yet though, Ken He wants that lead back.

KS: And in almost the exact same fashion, Sealey reclaims the top spot!

Lap 13

KS: And a new face has come to the table. It's the number 44 Skoal Bandit of Bobby Dravin. He's bumper-to-bumper with 2nd place JR Sealey. Out of turn 4, Sealey throws the block, Dravin holds his ground. Sealey sliding up the track but gathering it up and falling back in line to the 5th position.

Lap 49

DW: Looks like we've got a little teamwork going on here. Them Rosander boys are settin'em up and knockin'em down.

KS: And they've picked up 4 spots just within the last 10 laps, Darrell. Aaaaaand move over! Make that 5!

Lap 67

KS: Here we go! 3 wide! Hick Strutlin with a Rosander on either side! Jeremy on the outside, Cisco on the inside, and Strutlin...

DW: He's the ham in that sammich!

KS: And Strutlin manages to hold off Cisco while Jeremy sets the crosshairs on Dravin.

Lap 85

KS: Trouble on the front stretch! A car into the wall and barrell rolling into turn 1. That... is that the 13, Darrell?

DW: Yeah that's Terry Grant! Oh my gosh. And he lands on his wheels and quickly drops that window net.

KS: We see Terry moving around. The belts come off and he climbs from that Ford Thunderbird. Gives a wave to the crowd as he walks towards the infield care center. Brutal crash for the points leader.

White Flag

KS: Jeremy Rosander is door-to-door with Darth Vader. Neither giving an inch as they thunder through turns 1 and 2. Dead even down the back stretch and now Vader gains a half car length advantage into 3. Holds serve through turn 4. Rosander with a run! Is it enough? NO! Darth Vader wins the AC Delco 100 at Nodak Speedway by a bumper!

DW: What did I say about momentum, Ken? Those 2 put on a heck of a show!

KS: Jeremy Rosander charging all the way from a 9th place starting spot to 2nd and was beaten by mere INCHES! We take a look now at the results...

1. 6 - Darth Vader
2. 93j - Jeremy Rosander
3. 44 - Bobby Dravin
4. 15 - Hick Strutlin
5. 93 - Cisco Rosander
6. 87 - Rob Stofel
7. 73 - Larry Fine
8. 46 - JR Sealey
9. 98 - Lee Loggins
10. 7 - Trish Grant
11. 13 - Terry Grant (Out)

KS: And Terry Grant was released from the infield care center. Glad to see he is OK. For Darrell Waltrip, I'm Ken Squire. Thank you for joining us and we'll see you next week when we crown our 2019 champion at the "lady in black," the Darlington Raceway!
Cisco rosander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to dearth Vader, Jeremy made you work for it. Terry if you need
Some help to get your car repaired for darlington give a holler we'll help
You out. Looking forward to darlington, it should be fun.
TG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cisco. Tough day for Grant Racing, we brought up the rear but I'm okay. Missed the setup on the #7.
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gettin' down to crunch time!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: