Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Speed Weeks Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: My Speed Weeks Challenge Reply with quote

So, got my new Salvino's Oldsmobile kits today and decided to do a themed build... or 2. Since this year will mark the 40th anniversary of the infamous fight after the 1979 Daytona 500, I will be building Donnie Allison and Cale Yarborough's cars!! Ordered the decals for Cale's car so I should have them sometime next week. Can't wait to get these machines put together!! Hopefully they don't end up looking TOO much like the real ones though. Razz

AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought of a similar build with Bobby's car as well and possibly figures of the boys. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: