Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1/16 General Lee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetdoc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: 1/16 General Lee Reply with quote

Awhile back bought this kit to convert it to a Dodge Daytona; I have the nose but have lost the rear wing in our move. I have finally a place to start working on this project; along with others, is there anyone out doing the conversion kit want to be working on this one over the winter months.
Jetdoc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: 1/16 Dodge Daytona update Reply with quote

Located part of the wing and all four wheels still looking
"Fireball"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanting to do that conversion also, but can't find the conversion set. One of these days, just maybe I'll find one.
Jetdoc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: 1/16 Dodge Daytona update Reply with quote

Is there anyone doing 1/16 scale decals have located all my parts and moving forward with my build will start posting pictures soon in the
FAB section; doing my car as the #48 James Hylton ride
OLE SCHOOL MODELER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jet doc,

check your pm box
"Fireball"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 1/16 General Lee Reply with quote

Jetdoc wrote:
Awhile back bought this kit to convert it to a Dodge Daytona; I have the nose but have lost the rear wing in our move. I have finally a place to start working on this project; along with others, is there anyone out doing the conversion kit want to be working on this one over the winter months.

What are you planning on doing for the additional race goodies that will be needed to convert the DOH kit, besides the conversion kit with the fender scoops, nose, and wing parts?
DarylH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Van now has K&K Daytona decals available. He posted in the trading post section and I snagged a sheet.
Jetdoc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: basic set up Reply with quote

doing some kit bashing took the Baker kit and using it to add to my James #48 need to figure how to down load pics so I can start up loading
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: