Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blue for Rossi/Allison Charger ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Reference Photo's - Paint and Color Matching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Blue for Rossi/Allison Charger ? Reply with quote

What color blue from Testors or Tamiya matches the blue numbers?

BW

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey TG. This car is one of my favorite BA rides. I have plans to build it in the near future myself. I think Tamiya TS-19 Metallic Blue is pretty close. I know I have several photos of this car and depending on light, camera, etc., it can look different shades of blue but I think the TS-19 is as about as close as you can get. At least that is the color I'm painting mine. I just can't decide whether to decal it with the Charger 500 tail stripes or not. BA drove it in both schemes.

Look forward to seeing your build. Happy modeling!

Bobby
TG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bobby.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Reference Photo's - Paint and Color Matching All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: