Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

" Tiny Lund's Hard Charger" 1967 documentary movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobby The Cabdriver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: " Tiny Lund's Hard Charger" 1967 documentary movie Reply with quote

Every now and then in my never ending online Quest for knowledge, I'll find something or notice something in a picture and I love having an Avenue like this forum to help fill me in. I was searching Google for pictures of Tiny Lund's 72 Chevelle GN car( please) and I see this movie poster. As I start my online search for this movie called "Tiny Lund's Hard Charger" and find info on it that's fascinating! For a start, it's missing in action! As of 2012, there wasn't a copy known to exist. Not even Tiny's Widow had a copy. Second, the movie was produced by Hank Williams( yes THAT Hank Williams!) production company. Third, music by Dave Dudley! Six Days on the Road!!! And 4th, most of all, the cast of characters who read like who's who of mid sixties NASCAR. Three-quarters of them are in the Hall of Fame. Would by some miraculous chance that somebody out there in randyland has a copy? Please don't confuse this flick with the 1970 documentary "Hard Chargers" about the waning days of factory support.
Bobby The Cabdriver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: " Tiny Lund's Hard Charger" 1967 documentary movie Reply with quote

Update: it's directed by Dick Wallen, and there's a bunch of stuff out by this guy who spent over 30 years shooting racing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: