Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dale Earnhard's Black "#3" Monte Carlo Die-Cast...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Diecast Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Trout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Dale Earnhard's Black "#3" Monte Carlo Die-Cast... Reply with quote

I've recently been bitten big-time by the NASCAR bug after not watching a single race after we lost Dale Earnhardt at the Daytona 500 in 2001.

I'd love to find as many die-cast #3 cars as I can and I'm wondering if someone could tell me the best place online (with fair prices) to buy a #3 Earnhardt diecast car?
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay is a good place to start. A few thousand of them listed, and a lot at very reasonable prices.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Diecast Den All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: