Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Links to pics of my models...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randy ayers
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Links to pics of my models... Reply with quote

... first some nascar...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/randys_models_etc/albums/72157627219322500

...and the main album page where all my model pics are...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/randys_models_etc/albums
Rob Spires
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting. I used to spend hours reading your write-ups and studying your builds. It is nice to see them again. I didn’t realize you had built some NASCARs into the 00s.
randy ayers
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The advent of the "COT" just kind of turned me off for a while those things made me think of the tuner cars on the street with the wings and the front air dam with the spoiler braces just didn't do anything for me either. and that was the time the models started costing more and had fewer drivers cars available. I still watch the races but it's just not the same.

As I said in my signature at the bottom of my posts now I've come full circle with my builds as I'm doing a scratch build of the skylab space station as it would have looked if it hadn't had problems during the ascent into orbit (based on a lot of searching for info on the net. Anyway... glad we're back in business and hope for good things for everybody who comes here to post including you!!!
Thomas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Links to pics of my models... Reply with quote

randy ayers wrote:
... first some nascar...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/randys_models_etc/albums/72157627219322500

...and the main album page where all my model pics are...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/randys_models_etc/albums

OMG .... this isnt fair! To look at these fine premium built models of you ... i can hit all my NASCAR junks into a waste box .... collect stamps or teddy bears from now on
Firefly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of nice work, Randy. I'd add a couple of 'thumbs-up' emoticons, but seems they haven't re-registered yet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: