Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Say a Prayer For Benny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnnys1977

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Say a Prayer For Benny Reply with quote

My Wife lost a cousin today.
My wife lost a cousin today. Benny was 64 years young. Went into the hospital on the 25th of Sep. was transferred to a Chicago hospital two days later because he was in liver failure. Put on the list with and was scheduled for a transplant when his kidneys shut down.
Put his on dialysis and he slipped into a coma and wound up on a vent. His wife was told there was no hope so late this afternoon she did what needed to be done and called it. Complications of Type II Diabetes.
I met him long before I met my wife. Was riding my bike to a candy store when I passed his house and saw this big kid sawing the top off an old Studebaker! Stopped to see what he was doing and he said "I just wanted a convertible". Little did I know my future wife was the mouthy little girl that was calling us names from the screened in porch upstairs! I wouldn't get to know her for another 7 years!
Going to miss the big guy.
Indy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry for your loss. Those are some great memories to cherish thumbsup

Jordan

On The Bench
3D Scanner
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
henryc43

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prayers for your family!
Bill in MA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My condolences. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: