Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salvino's 442 Shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Salvino's 442 Shipping Reply with quote

I just spoke with Rick Salvino and he hope's to start shipping late tomorrow and have everything shipped by end of business Thursday at the latest.. I am figuring a couple of days in transit before they start arriving. They will be doing the Petty Olds and shipping them soon after followed by the Monte Carlo.
If you bought yours from me labels are made and boxes are ready so I hope to have all of the models from my 20 cases shipped withing 24 hours of me receiving the shipment.
tko24

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Salvino's 442 Shipping Reply with quote

hemiman_1999 wrote:
I just spoke with Rick Salvino and he hope's to start shipping late tomorrow and have everything shipped by end of business Thursday at the latest.. I am figuring a couple of days in transit before they start arriving. They will be doing the Petty Olds and shipping them soon after followed by the Monte Carlo.
If you bought yours from me labels are made and boxes are ready so I hope to have all of the models from my 20 cases shipped withing 24 hours of me receiving the shipment.

So they're doing a late 70's Monte Carlo kit in addition to the Olds? Are you able to tell us what other 70's NASCAR car makes they are going to produce besides the Olds and Monte Carlo??
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a 1974 Charger is the one we have talked about the most..
Oh the Monte Carlos a 73-75 round headlight version and a 76-77 square headlight version will both be done..
tko24

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news. I can't complain about those choices, especially the Richard Petty STP Charger my favorite driver and race car. Hopefully they'll get around to doing some Fords and Mercurys too. The only thing I wish were different is that it would have been nice if they chose 1/24 scale for displaying these alongside all the Monogram 1980'S 1/24 kits instead of 1/25 scale. I can't wait to get my Buddy Baker Olds.
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick said all subjects 1981 and newer will be 1/24th
tko24

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemiman_1999 wrote:
Rick said all subjects 1981 and newer will be 1/24th

That's good, I just wish the 1970's subjects were also in 1/24 so they could be displayed alongside the monogram 1/24 1980's cars at the same scale. Still I'm happy we're getting these new detailed kits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: