Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Active building season....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What time of year do you build more models?
Spring
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Summer
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Fall
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Winter
60%
 60%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Active building season.... Reply with quote

When do you build the most????
OldTrucker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I build all year but spring summer and fall get slowed down.
In the fall I will get several bodies painted so I can finish models through out the winter! Wink
HurricaneDave3

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter shows/rides horses starting spring and ends up in August, then my son plays on 3 hockey teams, one being a travel team from September to April. I'm lucky if I get time to build 3 cars in a year anymore.
Richmond purple Uno Buick (done)
Andretti Carfax Impala
LePage Patron Charger
Green Timberwolf Monte
150+ other NASCAR kits
sentsat71

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now.....not building....guess I still haven't gotten over my burn out from the late '70's, though tried briefly in the mid '80's, but only completed two kits back in '87, the first two issued Monogram sprints of Kinser and Swindell.
When i did a lot of my building, it was while I was living in Southern Calif, so would build pretty much year round then.....
But now living back in North Central Iowa, have not gotten back into the build mode, but have really gotten into collecting kits, which started in Albuquerque......Tried building, but never completed one, but before leaving NM, I started a few builds, though 99.9% were started during the once a month model car club meetings....and they have not progressed from there....
Even collecting kits has slowed down....lack of $$$$ and what kits I'm looking for are few and very far between or well out of my price range.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: