Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Danny Sullivan's 1993 Indy 500 Car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Danny Sullivan's 1993 Indy 500 Car Reply with quote

So while working on the Mansell build Michael from Indycals comes up with this new sheet, i look at it and think YES...

Then i think hey one Lola two Lola's cannot be too hard and at the speed i build hey two models done....Nice. I look around and dig out another Duracell Lola and get to work on it.

Then i read Michael's post again and see that the car ran with the roadcourse sidepods, luckily for me i have one laying around so i semi start it again.

And this is where i am now, just waiting for the sheet to arrive...

The postie brought the mail today and these were in the box, could not help but get a start on putting that big nose decal on.....got to love it.

So decals are finished on this one now as well. I am impressed with Michael's new printing method the ink is bullet proof almost, the only think i found is the paper is tough as well but as long as you trim tight to the printed area the carrier film is basically non existent. I recommend this and the new sheets to anyone....Nice work Michael.
So now it is onto the rest of the work for me with the two builds, but real work beckons next week so things may slow some...

Wall tester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed. Very nice. Please keep us posted. Wouldn't mind some newer Indy car kits.
greengo

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work. I always liked Danny Sullivan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: