Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future of the Fantasy Cup Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 10:51 pm    Post subject: Future of the Fantasy Cup Series Reply with quote

So, we've all seen the big announcement by now. I've been on here for well over a decade and never thought this day would come. I'm going to miss this place and, while we still have the Facebook group, the folks who understandably will not be joining us on that platform. It's truly been a pleasure seeing all the talented builders showcase their creations.

Now for the meat & taters. As of this point, I'm not entirely sure if and how to continue FCS in 2025 and beyond. I'm not sure who all of the regular participants will or have made the transition. I would also need to work out the details of how the season will be conducted but that's a concern for later date.

I hope to eventually sort all of this out and go racing in 2025 but until I have a concrete plan in place, I want to take the time to thank all who have participated over the years. It's truly been a privilege.
TN Vols fan

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move it to the Short Track Forum, shorttrackmodels.com . Thankfully, unlike this site, it's not going anywhere and Tom Birky has welcomed members from this site to join.

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" quote from The Compleat Angler, lzzak Walton 1654
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Keeping it on some kind of forum would definitely make things a bit easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: