Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1/24 Bugs Beach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smart64

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:20 am    Post subject: 1/24 Bugs Beach Reply with quote

Still much, very much >! to do on my other 2 current Projects,

http://www.randyayersmodeling.com/modelingforum/viewtopic.php?t=6477

http://www.randyayersmodeling.com/modelingforum/viewtopic.php?t=4932

waiting on 3printed Tires, waiting for the ordered Putty and so on , i started another longterm Project. This popped sometimes ago up, as i see the absolutley stunning Diorama "Windys Books Cafe" from Mister Yasu Okugawa aka Doozy. Here is a Example of this beautiful Artwork.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/43/d6/25/43d625f15ab1e167cb93f5520309c773.jpg

Yes Modelling is possible without Guns ....lol

I want to make a Diorama around Summer, Girls and Fun, the Dream of a Single old man :winky:
Based on the Revell VW Samba Minivan, modified to something like a Food or Coffeetruck. Girls with Vespas , Beachbuggies, Surfers and so on. All Hollywoodlike, no Rivetcounting Very Happy
First i build the Cabintes and Workplace in the Bus with leftover Wood from my Old West Builds http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=20548&p=226724#p226724

What do you think ?
Henryjint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking really good so far!!
smart64

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the T1 Westphalia Camper, only for the Windows , the Interior is worthless. Rude and no good details. As example the Sink is very shallow, so Iam waiting for a real Metalsink from Etsy. This will be a bit to big, hope i can modifiy it for my needs.

Made a little Progress, a small Board to serve the Coffee, and a drawer for Spoons or something.

Now i tried to build a Espresso machine from Scratch. there are several 3D Files, but i havent a Printer and all of them are not what i want. So i will glue some Plasticart togehther, eventually a LED for Lighting. Thats how it looks so far.

Regards Harry
smart64

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Etsy had deliverd the Sink, its real and heavy Metal, but a bit to long. Must modify it,no big Challenge.

First girl on a Vespa comes also. But the Designer have too much Imagination, i have neverever seen a Vespa with such Footpedals....otherwise a very nice Sculp and clean print.

1fozziebear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is going to be a beautiful build or diorama. The interior work looks like a skilled craftsmans hand. If it's not too late. You may want to add a couch. I'm pretty sure she looks like she likes red wine.
MarkJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some huge modeling skills going on here. It's amazing to watch a build like this come together. I shall be in tune to this thread looking forward to completion. Keep up the Awesome work.
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..applause ..applause ..applause ..applause
Rattlecan Dan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great skill and patience. Doing a fine job!
smart64

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

​ After the Xmas Days, i cut down the Sink, the Cuts would be Re-chromed with Green Stoff World Brush Chrome and i try to place "Lara Croft" in her newe Work Space 😉

smart64

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, news from Bugs Beach ! Since i have finished my AVUS Project, i need something to relax. So i paint and Weathered the BullyChassis and Interior. The Chassis became a Glossy Black Primer from Green Stuff World, Oversprayed roughly with Createx "Iron Oxide Transparent", then different AK Washings and some cheap pastel Chalks.

The Floor , real Wood, is colorod like my Old West Houses, with Oil Pencils and AK Dark Wash. Seats Painted with Vallejo and very thinned Oil Wash.

The Cabinets becom a thinned Layer of Yellow Ocre and Umbra Oil, then a more transparent painting with verythinned Grey Acryl. Overnight i leave it to dry, then i sand and scrab this down to the bare Wood and give it a wash with Oil. This achieve the sometimes modern vitage & Shabby Look The Countetops painted with Oilcolors Dark Brown and umbra. Then get a2 layers of Semigloss Vallejo Clear.

i added fake Doorhinges on the Countetop. made with small Brasstube and Pins.

ready for inspection......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: