Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE READ.......

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: PLEASE READ....... Reply with quote

I was made aware that someone is posting under my name and my image on the so called 'Stoney's NASCAR forum'. Most, if not all posts are disgusting at the very least. I am not sure why those guys over there feel the need to do things like this.....but people like this will be thrown into the fiery lake in the after life and I will be there, at a distance, to watch. I'd like to think no current member here is on that forum but if by chance they are I wanted to clear my name. There is nothing else I can do about it as reading the forum it looks like a group of very trouble people that all I can do is pray for them...they need it. Thanks
Mack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate you Dave. And I know for a fact you are well respected in the model building community. I wouldn't lose any sleep over this.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Reyst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ....... Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
I was made aware that someone is posting under my name and my image on the so called 'Stoney's NASCAR forum'. Most, if not all posts are disgusting at the very least. I am not sure why those guys over there feel the need to do things like this.....but people like this will be thrown into the fiery lake in the after life and I will be there, at a distance, to watch. I'd like to think no current member here is on that forum but if by chance they are I wanted to clear my name. There is nothing else I can do about it as reading the forum it looks like a group of very trouble people that all I can do is pray for them...they need it. Thanks

Wow, that escalated quickly. I thought you and I were discussing this via private message, but I guess you have to go and say these comments about me and the people of Stoney Nation “being thrown into a fiery lake” I will say I am a current member here, for now, and am also a moderator over there, but to now stoop to making threats Dave? Give me a break.
BrianP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, if internet message board impersonation is worthy of punishment by hell, I can’t imagine what you think real criminals who have actually committed crimes that harm someone might deserve...
Tom M.
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianP wrote:
Wow, if internet message board impersonation is worthy of punishment by hell, I can’t imagine what you think real criminals who have actually committed crimes that harm someone might deserve...

Well there is such a thing as harm to reputation. Dave's been contributing to this hobby for longer than some of the members there have been alive and I can see how it could be harmful to his reputation. Crime? Maybe not but I suspect you'd be pretty upset if someone did that to you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: