Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rick Ware cars?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Decal Makers Previews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcejay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:27 am    Post subject: Rick Ware cars? Reply with quote

Hello 3 Amigos,

Thanks for these wonderful decal sets you are producing. Do you have plans for Rick Ware Racing decals? A biohaven Mustang set would put some lead in the pencil! That is one smart looking car.

Regards,
Lindsay
sam01contact

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will keep those cars in mind! Very Happy
MarkJ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Justin Haley to make that move to Rick Ware says something good about their future chances to get good. That dude can drive and win.
elcejay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it is just something to my taste, but I love those midnight blue cars with green and grey stripes. They have made me pay more attention to the team overall. I am rooting for them at the super speedways, and I am always looking forward to Mr Newman causing havoc to would-be lappers on short tracks. This team matters to the sport. Rick Ware Racing inspires and entertains.

If a diecast were available, I would snap one up, regardless of driver. Lionel doesn't provide, so a Salvinos donor kit with aftermarket decals is the only option. It seems like a very simple decal set to produce. Can you help????
sam01contact

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps it is just something to my taste, but I love those midnight blue cars with green and grey stripes. They have made me pay more attention to the team overall. I am rooting for them at the super speedways, and I am always looking forward to Mr Newman causing havoc to would-be lappers on short tracks. This team matters to the sport. Rick Ware Racing inspires and entertains.

If a diecast were available, I would snap one up, regardless of driver. Lionel doesn't provide, so a Salvinos donor kit with aftermarket decals is the only option. It seems like a very simple decal set to produce. Can you help????

After the season ends I am planning to release sheets for a lot of teams, including Rick Ware Racing. If I can reproduce something close to the green on the Biohaven car, I will include that one.

Thank you for your interest in our decals!
18degrees

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPR Mark makes a decal for the #15 Scott Credit Union one-off sponsorship from the 2022 WWT Raceway race if you are interested in an obscure Ware build Mr. Green

he made them up at my request since it's my home area track and also my financial institution
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also did the #15 Summit Racing car J J Yeley drove.

elcejay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam01contact wrote:
Quote:

After the season ends I am planning to release sheets for a lot of teams, including Rick Ware Racing. If I can reproduce something close to the green on the Biohaven car, I will include that one.

Thank you for your interest in our decals!

Thank you Sam. Fingers crossed that the green is workable. Really appreciate it.
elcejay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mprmprmpr wrote:
I also did the #15 Summit Racing car J J Yeley drove.

Thanks MPR Mark. I have seen your RWR decals and may snap some up at a later time. Its nice that you helped 18degrees out with that set.

I have quite a few of your sets, purchased through the good Mr Herman. Thank you in particular for the 1/16 Gant and Elliott offerings. I ended up purchasing three of the Elliott sets so that I could use the contingencies on other builds.

(A run of 1/16 contingencies for '81-'85 cars would be wonderful, but I realise the market might be a tad too small!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Decal Makers Previews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: