Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petty FAT B-pillar decal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:53 am    Post subject: Petty FAT B-pillar decal Reply with quote

Ok, odd request I know, but hear me out: might anyone have any of the Richard Petty Fan Appreciation decals for the B pillars? The Richard 1992 sheet had some along with the Powerslide Bill Elliot 1992-1994 Budweiser sheet.

I’m building a Phil Barkdoll 1992 Olds, and that’s one of the odd markings I can’t source from a Lobographix or Blue Ridge sheet.
18degrees

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure i have a set leftover from my Bill Elliott re-decal job. shoot me a PM with your address and i will PWE them to you. will post on here if i can't find them.
18degrees

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found some, for reference they came from a Powerslide Davey Allison #28 Havoline sheet. PM your address and i will have them on the way to you.
BrianP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm sent! Thanks!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: