Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1953 Ford Victoria-1/25 AMT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Street and Muscle Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xracer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:10 pm    Post subject: 1953 Ford Victoria-1/25 AMT Reply with quote

This is on hold but I have some time to work on it as the Kahne NASCAR is about done. One that's as old as me, 1953 Ford Victoria. I have the engine, frame and interior done and have started the body. I want to add the chrome trim, mask it then paint the body. John

Xracer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the color scheme I am doing, this is a customized car, I am not doing the custom options just the color scheme. John
MarkJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dash looks Awesome. Looks like you got the color perfect
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Street and Muscle Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: