Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1/16 Perry's Resin Daytona plus...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spooker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:14 am    Post subject: 1/16 Perry's Resin Daytona plus... Reply with quote

Just gauging interest here before this goes to e-Bay. I have a Perry's Resin 1/16 Daytona body, complete with resin H/M wheels and resin tires. Also a (unknown maker) conversion kit for the 1/16 Duke's Charger with Daytona nose, wing parts and front fender scoops. I'll also include 4 resin steel wheels (not H/M but look OK). I have a Duke's Charger windshield to go with the Perry's body, rear glass will have to be fabricated. Also several 1/16 decal sheets: #88 Record Car; #71 K&K; #6 Buddy Baker; #99 Dow/Glotzbach (vinyl, not waterslide). I'd like to sell all this as a lot, but I'm not going to give this away, either. Anyone SERIOUSLY interested, PM me and I'll take some pics and start the negotiations! All you'll need is a re-issue Petty kit and a re-issue Duke's kit and you can have TWO 1/16 Daytonas in your collection. Thanks for looking!
pulln4dejr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:08 pm    Post subject: Daytona Reply with quote

p.m. sent!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: