Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spark plug wire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wedge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:33 pm    Post subject: Spark plug wire Reply with quote

Yall, where are yall finding your spark plug wire(1/25) with writing on it? Any ideas would be great!

Thank you-Wade
18degrees

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never seen it with writing on it, except for when you use normal (small gauge) wiring that has some sort of purposeful labelling on it.

i have a bundle of wire in different colors that i got off Amazon, don't recall off the top of my head what gauge the wire is.

then i also have pre-wired distributors and magnetos from MAD (Morgan Automotive Detailing) Modeling that are very handy...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: