Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Machine resins 1973 Dodge Charger SE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Street and Muscle Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SheaRacing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject: Time Machine resins 1973 Dodge Charger SE Reply with quote

I was going to get a Time Machine resins '73 Dodge Charger SE "someday" but sadly it looks like they are now defunct as a business. Would anyone happen to have one of the '73 Charger kits they would be willing to part with? Or know any information if their molds are in someone else's hand who may be reproducing them and I just don't know it?

Thanks --
Crime Dog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, I don't, just proves the old adage about resin, "if you see it, buy it" cause you may only get one chance. On the other hand, and this isn't an indictment of resin caster as a whole, but some of it makes me happy that I did pass on it.

I've got more than one resin kit that made me cringe when it showed up on the doorstep. Hell, for that matter, I've got some styrene stuff that disappointed me as well.
SheaRacing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crime Dog wrote:
sorry, I don't, just proves the old adage about resin, "if you see it, buy it" cause you may only get one chance. On the other hand, and this isn't an indictment of resin caster as a whole, but some of it makes me happy that I did pass on it.

I've got more than one resin kit that made me cringe when it showed up on the doorstep. Hell, for that matter, I've got some styrene stuff that disappointed me as well.

Thanks - yeah I found it once a couple years back and forgot about it until recently and now I can't buy it. Looked like a real nice body & extras. Unfortunate I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Street and Muscle Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: