Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1978 Dodge Magnum Resin Kit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NSHDK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:06 pm    Post subject: 1978 Dodge Magnum Resin Kit. Reply with quote

I have inherited a 1978 Dodge Magnum NASCAR resin kit from a deceased friend. Including the Marty Robbins decal sheet. Unfortunately there are no informations about the donor model.
Does anybody here have an idea, of from which model You take the chassis and interior etc. ? Kind regards from, Nils.
tlaferri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a monogram first gen GM chassis under mine
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will a polar lights dodge chassis fit?
Firefly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis O wrote:
Will a polar lights dodge chassis fit?

I seem to recall it would fit (and you would want a Mopar torsion bar setup regardless) - but the funky PL cage might inspire reworking.
NSHDK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You for Your replies everybody.
I inherited a large stack of NASCAR kits (250+) + decals,+ resin and styrene parts as well, so I will find and try the proposed models. I am looking forward to start building NASCAR-models again after many Years pause. My NASCAR interest started with purchasing an 8mm-film from an advert in H.R.M. in 1967, of the famous accident from the 1965 Daytona 500 training. I am living in Denmark (Europe) here Nascar model building is "close to nothing" . So I am looking forward to attend shows with my NASCAR-models.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: