Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 Amigos Decals are back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam01contact

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:57 pm    Post subject: 3 Amigos Decals are back! Reply with quote

3 Amigos Decals are back!

Back in the 90īs, the Three Amigos Decals brand was born to do all those wonderful special schemes we looked in the TV, but were not released in waterslide decal form. We had a blast offering our decals, and made a lot of friends in the process.

Now Les and Alex are enjoying a deserved retirement from the Three Amigos, but I always had the idea of making all those awesome decals available again. With the help of Kenny Terry, a great printer, we are finally able to offer you the decals of paint schemes we always loved and new, awesome sheets!

We are 2 Amigos now, but we are counting on you to complete the 3 Amigos! We will announce our first sheets very soon, with all the info you will need to buy them. Remember we also do custom projects, so let us know what would you like to build. I mostly do NASCAR and race car decals, and Kenny does awesome work in decals for all kind of vehicles, including gassers, monster trucks and even boats!

Letīs have fun together!

Sam Lopez.
3 Amigos Decals.

Be sure to visit our facebook page and follow us!
https://www.facebook.com/3amigosdecals
spooker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Awesome news!
Bill J

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Sam! I have some of the original 3 Amigos decals, and they're great.
Some of don't do facebook or any other "social media", so I hope you have another way we can see and purchase your new sheets.

Best Wishes and happy to see you back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: