Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Decal Preview: 65 Impalas. Roy Mayne and Jim Paschal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject: Decal Preview: 65 Impalas. Roy Mayne and Jim Paschal Reply with quote

I've been asked to do some older cars that have kits readily available and these two were requested. MarkJ posted a beautiful build of the Paschal 65 Impala awhile back and another forum member requested I do the sheet. I also had a request for the Roy Mayne car so here they are. I'm not positive these sheets are 100% accurate, but I think I got them pretty close. The hand lettering can me hard to replicate so I did them best I could.

I still have to do some sizing and don't have a kit so it might take a few weeks to get them sized.

Unless????? If someone could send me a few good pictures of the top, side, front and rear of the Revell 65 Impala with a ruler next to the body I could size these without waiting on getting a kit. If someone is able to send me those pictures I'll give that member a free set of one these sheets of their choice. Deal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: