Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no wings, no tracks, no weapons 2nd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Aircraft, Military, Ships, Sci-fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: no wings, no tracks, no weapons 2nd Reply with quote

In the past ... middle of the 80īs ... i was a member of a plastic model builders group in the near of Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany. I was the only cars n trucks builder there, all others were military model builders. Anytime when i brought a new stock car model with me to the meetings ... my model builder friends means (friendly): "You and your fuxxxxx shxx daxx car models - they re bad models, because they dont have wings, tracks or weapons!"

(xxx = censorship)

Ok .... guys! I will help you!

and do my very best.... and in that way i ve built some special models in scale 1/24 with wings, tracks and weapons

2nd is my fictional war ship in scale 1/24 - the model with weapons

sentsat71

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!

Interesting subject matter!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Aircraft, Military, Ships, Sci-fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: