Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winner stickers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
18degrees

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Winner stickers Reply with quote

Those stickers that drivers display behind their names over the door, that they get for race wins... are they displayed on both sides or just behind the drivers side door name?
18degrees

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind, found pics online and answered my question. goes on both sides.
slotcar_fever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean this one???

Roger
George Andrews

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While at the K & N West race in Monroe, WA. last August I spied a AMC PACER Hobby Stock in the pits with 29 Win Stickers from events at South Sound Speedway in Tenino, WA. !!! Shocked Due to the vast number of wins, many of the stickers were inside the car; I suspect the high number of Win Stickers is due to the Pacer running an inline - six cylinder in a class that is otherwise inline - four engined cars. ( I don't recall for sure, but the six may have been the smallest engine available in the Pacer. ) That car was really hooked up coming off the corners; I'm guessing that driver's competitors only laughed at his car once !!! Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: