Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scotty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Mark Reply with quote

Not calling him out by any means but I would like to buy some decals from Mark (MPRMPRMPR) and haven't seen him on here in a while and I PMed him a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard from him. Has anyone? Is he ok? Does anyone know of any other way of getting in touch with him so I can get a sheet of his decals? Never thought I would see myself type this but Im gonna....

MARK....I wanna give you some of my hard earned money!! LMAO!!
Orangeastre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably just missed your pm. Mark is always on point when I need something.
Reyst

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe he was going through some personal issues. I would give it Time or try PMing him again
mprmprmpr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still around. As stated I'm going through some personal/family issues, including the loss of my father, among other things. Two weeks before that my dog also passed. It was a rough January. On top of that, I have been having some printer issues, so I haven't been able to do much, if any, printing at all. I will update when everything is sorted out. Believe me, I would like nothing better than to get back to be able to print again. I'll be back, just might take a little more time.

DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prayers to you and yours.......Dad passed in 2015 and I am still getting over it.
Take some time....your stuff is worth a little wait. Let us know if we can help.
Pat Redmond
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a rough start to the year, Mark. Thoughts to you.

Let us know when you're back. I need the Fellows #33 Canadian Tire again.
FallsCity48

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mprmprmpr wrote:
I'm still around. As stated I'm going through some personal/family issues, including the loss of my father, among other things. Two weeks before that my dog also passed. It was a rough January........

My prayers & thoughts are with you, Mark. Life at times gives us a little more than we can handle but the cream rises to the top....
looking forward to hearing from you soon when the sunshine returns.
Scotty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys,

I completely missed the whole memo about his personal stuff coming up. that's why I asked in the beginning if he was ok. we never know what people are going thru so I try not to jump to conclusions as to why no response.

Dave, like you said, his stuff is worth waiting for, so it will be worth the wait. hope things get better for him soon. he has been great to work with and purchase from in the past so I knew it had to be something.

prayers for Mark!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: